Manually adding your calendars to iPod's Calendars list
Update your iPod with the latest software for your model.
Export your calendar in iCalendar format
- Open iCal.
- Select the calendar you want to export from the Calendars list.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- Type a filename in the field when prompted.
- Click Export.
Copy the iCal (.ics) file to iPod
- Make sure iPod is set up to be used as a hard disk you can store files on.
- Connect iPod to your computer using the cable that came with it.
- Double-click the iPod icon on the desktop or in a Finder window.
- Drag the .ics file you saved earlier to the Calendars folder on your iPod.
- Disconnect iPod from your computer.
- Select Extras from the iPod menu.
- Select Calendars.
- Select the calendar you wish to view.
Days with events have a bullet (·) in the day cell. Scroll through the calendar and select a day to view its events.
Events with alarms you create in iCal also work on your iPod.
61707: iPod 1.2: Calendar Events and To Do Items May Not Appear Immediately
61754: iSync: About synchronizing data with iPod