iLife '05: System Requirements
This article has been archived and is no longer updated by Apple.
iLife ’05 requires the following:
- Macintosh computer with a PowerPC G3 (400 MHz or faster), G4, or G5 processor.
- 600 MHz G3 or faster required for GarageBand.
- G4 or G5 required for GarageBand software instruments and advanced photo editing in iPhoto 5.
- 733 MHz G4 or faster required for iDVD.
- 1 GHz G4 or faster required to use HD features of iMovie HD
- 256 MB of RAM (512 MB recommended).
- 512 MB RAM required to use HD features of iMovie HD.
- 1024 x 768 display resolution.
- 4.3 GB of disk space required to install GarageBand, iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie and iDVD.
- 250 MB to install iTunes, iPhoto and iMovie only.
- Mac OS X v10.3.4 or later.
- Mac OS X v10.3.6 or later required to use HD features of iMovie HD.
- Mac OS X v10.3.6 or later required to work with RAW photos (iPhoto 5).
- QuickTime 6.5.2 (included)
- DVD drive required to install GarageBand and iDVD.
- Apple SuperDrive (or 733 MHz G4 processor) required for iDVD.
- Burning DVDs requires an Apple SuperDrive DVD burner.
Last Modified: Feb 20, 2012