Logic Express: How to reinstall
This article has been archived and is no longer updated by Apple.
Normally, you shouldn't have to reinstall Logic Express, but if a need arises (such as if you're troubleshooting), you can reinstall the software using these steps.
- Click the Finder icon in the Dock.
- From the Go menu, choose Go to Folder.
- In the resulting dialog, type: /Library/Receipts in the field.
- Click Go.
- From the resulting window, drag the following items to the Trash (depending on which versions and updates you've installed, some of these files may not be present):
- Logic Express.pkg
- Logic Express Sample Library.pkg
Published Date: Feb 19, 2012