iMac (24-inch, M1, 2021) - Acoustic Performance
Declared noise emission values in accordance with ECMA-109
|Sound Power Level
L W A,m (B)
|Sound Pressure Level
L p A,m (dB)
|Idle||1.7 (K V = 0.3)||7|
|Wireless web||1.7 (K V = 0.3)||7|
- L W A,m is the mean A-weighted sound power level, rounded to the nearest 0.1 B.
- L p A,m is the mean A-weighted sound pressure level measured at operator position (rounded to the nearest 1 dB).
- 1 B (bel) = 10 dB (decibel).
- K v is the statistical adder for computing upper-limit of A-weighted sound power level.
- The quantity, L W A,c (formerly called L W Ad) may be computed from the sum of L W A,m and K v .
- The Wireless web test browses 25 popular websites.
- Configurations tested: a) Apple M1 chip, 8-core CPU/8-core GPU, 8GB memory, 512GB storage, 4-ports b) Apple M1 chip, 8-core CPU/7-core GPU, 8GB memory, 256GB storage, 2-ports.
Published Date: Apr 30, 2021