Logic Express 7.2 - Technical Specifications
|Logic Express 7.2 - Part Numbers|
Logic Express 7.2 System Requirements
- Macintosh computer with PowerPC G4, PowerPC G5 or Intel Core Duo; Intel Core Duo, PowerPC G5, or dual PowerPC G4 processor recommended.
- 512MB of RAM.
- Mac OS X v10.4.3 or later for PowerPC-based systems; Mac OS X v10.4.4 or later for Intel-based systems.
- QuickTime 7.0.3 or later.
- 6GB of available hard drive space.
- DVD drive for software installation.
- Low-latency multi-I/O audio hardware and MIDI interface recommended.
- Feature Comparison.
- Technical Specifications.
Professional quality audio production
- Track Freeze to extend processing capability for a single computer.
- High-end POW-r dithering algorithm.
- Audio resolution up to 24-bit/96kHz.
- Overlap and No Overlap, Arrange Edit modes.
- Support for up to 12 input and output audio channels.
Award-winning instruments and effects
- 27 software instruments, including GarageBand Instruments, ES1, EFM1, ESM, ESP and ESE synthesizers.
- EXSP24 mk II sampler with comprehensive sampler instrument library.
- 40 effect plug-ins, including Guitar Amp, Preset Multipressor, PlatinumVerb, Compressor, Bitcrusher, AutoFilter, Phaser and more.
Professional mixing and automation
- Adaptive Track Mixer for display of selected channels.
- Save/Load Channel Strip instrument and plug-in configurations.
- Sample-accurate, track-based 32-bit automation.
- Extensive Channel group functions (Volume and Mute).
- Up to 255 stereo tracks.
- 64 software instrument tracks.
- 8 buses, 8 auxiliary channels.
- 4 inserts, 8 sends per channel.
- Expansive hardware controller support.
Advanced MIDI sequencing
- Matrix, Event List, Hyper, Score and Transform MIDI edit windows.
- Layout and printing of complete professional scores.
- Caps Lock conversion of computer keys into musical keyboard.
- More than 300 definable key and MIDI commands.
- 90 recallable screen configurations with interactive edit windows.
- Setup Assistant for easy system configuration.
- Fast, offline bouncing of single or multiple tracks.
- Tempo, Signature, Transpose and Video Tracks.
- Support for Apple Loops (more than 1,000 Apple Loops included).
- Audio Units plug-in support.
- GarageBand song file import.
- Open TL file import.
- AAC and MP3 import and export.
- Full integration with Reason, Live and other Rewire-compatible applications.
- Optimized for PowerPC G4 and G5 processors.