Final Cut Pro 4.0.1 - Technical Specifications
- Macintosh computer with 350 MHz PowerPC G4 processor and AGP graphics card
- RT Extreme requires a single 500 MHz or faster PowerPC G4 (550 MHz for PowerBook G4) or any dual PowerPC G4.
- Soundtrack requires a single 500 MHz or dual 450 MHz or faster PowerPC G4.
- 384 megabytes (MB) of random-access memory (RAM)
- A DVD drive
- A DV (digital video) source, such as a camcorder or deck, connected to your computer via a FireWire port (also known as i.LINK or IEEE 1394)
- The correct FireWire or device control cable and any additional cables you may need for connecting your deck or camcorder to your computer
- An analog video source, a Final Cut Pro-qualified video capture card or device, and an adapter cable to connect the video source to your computer
- Mac OS X v10.2.5 or later
- QuickTime 6.1 or later
Available hard disk drive space
Final Cut Pro 4 and its associated features require a certain amount of free disk space:
- 1 GB available disk space required for application installation.
- 5 GB available disk space required for Soundtrack content.
- 9 GB available disk space required for LiveType content.
Published Date: Jun 26, 2009