QuickTime Pro 7 - Technical Specifications
- Please note:
Your QuickTime 7 Pro registration code only works with QuickTime 7. Be sure you have downloaded and installed QuickTime Player 7 before you enter your QuickTime 7 Pro registration code.
- Convert media formats
Convert your QuickTime movies to a variety of formats for viewing on your iPod or mobile phone or sharing with friends and family via email or the web.1 Export to over a dozen different video and audio formats.
- Edit with ease
Use the cut, copy and paste capabilities of QuickTime Pro to edit your movies or even add a new sound track. You can even add annotations, rotate your video and more.
- Create stunning video
With your iSight or other FireWire camera connected to your Mac, you can create beautiful video with a single click and share it via email.
- Build your QuickTime video library
Build a library of movies by saving them from the web to your computer for enjoyment any time.2 View movies shot with your camera phone, digital camera or camcorder. QuickTime 7 Pro supports major video formats including H.264, MPEG-4 and Motion JPEG.
- Record your podcast
Plug in a USB microphone and use QuickTime 7 Pro to capture audio that can be shared with the world as a podcast. The one-button recording interface couldn't be simpler or easier to use.
How to upgrade to QuickTime Pro
- Make sure QuickTime 7 Player is installed on your computer.
- Purchase a QuickTime Pro registration code, which will be sent via email.
- Open the email from Apple and locate the 20-digit registration code.
- Go to http://www.apple.com/quicktime/pro/unlock-mac_osx.html and follow the instructions to enter your registration code.
- Enjoy QuickTime Pro!
- Mac OS X v10.5 or later
- A Mac computer with an Intel, PowerPC G5 or Power PC G4 (867MHz or faster) processor
- At least 512MB of RAM
- QuickTime 7
Please note: There will be no package shipped to you and no more software to download — you can begin using QuickTime Pro straightaway.
Please note: A more powerful computer will deliver improved performance.
- QuickTime Pro does not support ripping of DVDs.
- Some content creators do not allow their movies on the web to be saved.
Published Date: Apr 29, 2016