Mac OS X 10.5 - Technical Specifications
- Mac computer with an Intel, PowerPC G5, or PowerPC G4 (867MHz or faster) processor
- 512MB of memory
- DVD drive for installation
- 9GB of available disk space
- Some features require a compatible Internet service provider; fees may apply.
Time Machine requires an additional hard drive (sold separately).
Photo Booth requires an iSight camera (built-in or external), USB video class (UVC) camera, or FireWire DV camcorder; and an Intel or PowerPC G5 processor. Backdrop effects require an Intel Core Duo or faster processor. Backdrop effects when using a DV camcorder require fixed focus, exposure, and white balance.
Boot Camp requires a Mac with an Intel processor and Windows XP Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista (sold separately).
Screen sharing in iChat and in the Finder requires a 128-Kbps Internet connection (300-Kbps recommended).
Front Row requires a Mac with built-in IR and an Apple Remote.
DVD Player requires a 1.8GHz PowerPC G5 or faster processor for improved de-interlacing.
- Audio chats require a microphone and a 56-Kbps Internet connection.
- Video chats require an iSight camera (built-in or external), USB video class (UVC) camera, or FireWire DV camcorder; and 128-Kbps upstream and downstream Internet connection.
- Photo Booth and backdrop effects require an Intel Core Duo or faster processor.
- Backdrop effects when using a DV camcorder require fixed focus, exposure, and white balance.
- Some iChat features offer better performance and quality with higher system capabilities.
Developer tools require 1GB of memory and an additional 3GB of available disk space.
What’s in the Box
- Installation DVD
- Welcome to Mac OS X Leopard User's Guide
English | Japanese | French | German | Spanish | Italian | Dutch | Swedish | Danish | Norwegian | Finnish | Traditional Chinese | Simplified Chinese | Korean | Brazilian Portuguese | Portuguese (Portugal) | Russian | Polish