Calendar: If people aren’t receiving your invitations
If you invited people to an event or to share a calendar but some or all guests aren’t receiving your invitations, try these suggestions:
- Make sure you have a card in Contacts that includes all of your email addresses. For more information about your card, see this Contacts help topic:
- Make sure there’s nothing wrong with your Internet connection or the Internet connections of the people you’re trying to invite. For more information, see this help topic:
- Make sure you’re using the correct email addresses. Send your invitees a test email to see whether they can receive mail.
- If you made changes to the event or shared calendar, make sure you sent the update. For more information, see these help topics:
- For shared calendars, make sure your iCloud account information is correct in Mail, Contacts & Calendars preferences.
- Use Mail to send and receive email. Try sending an email to make sure there’s nothing wrong with your account settings or Internet access. For information about setting up your email accounts, see this Mail help topic:
Last Modified: Aug 14, 2012