Calendar: Export and import calendars
You can copy all events from one calendar to another by exporting and then importing the events.
Export a calendar’s events
- In Calendar, click the calendar’s name.
If you don’t see your calendars, click Calendars.
- Choose File > Export > Export.
- Choose a location for the file, and then click Export.
The events are exported in an iCalendar (.ics) file.
Import events into a calendar
- If you want, create a new calendar for the events.
- Choose File > Import > Import.
- Locate and select the calendar file that contains the events, and then click Import.
- Choose the calendar you created or another calendar to add the events to.
You can also drag a .ics file to Calendar. The events in the file are added to the calendar that’s highlighted in the Calendar list.