Logic Pro 9.1
This update delivers improved compatibility and numerous fixes.
Issues addressed include:
• Support for 64-bit native mode
• Compatibility with 64-bit Audio Unit plug-ins
• File names with over 32 characters are now supported
• Samples are now mapped correctly when using the "Contiguous Zones" option in the EXS editor
Updated System Requirements
• 32-bit mode requires Mac OS X 10.5.7 or later
• 64-bit mode requires Mac OS X 10.6.2 or later
The update is recommended for all users of Logic Pro 9.
For detailed information on this update, including some restrictions when working in 64-bit mode, please visit this website: