Mac OS X Server v10.6.2 Update (Combo)
The 10.6.2 update is recommended for all servers currently running Snow Leopard Server version 10.6 and includes general operating system fixes that enhance the stability, compatibility and security of your server, as well as specific fixes for:
For detailed information about this update, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3875.
See this article on how to verify the authenticity of this update.
For information on the security content of this update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222.
- adding and removing imported users in Server Preferences
- synchronizing Portable Home Directory content
- using iCal web interface within select time zones
- previewing and capturing dual-source video in Podcast Capture
- server-side filtering of incoming mail messages
- using chained digital certificates for mail services
- creating images with System Image Utility
- automating installation of NetRestore images
- preventing brute force password attacks
- using sudo command with authenticated Open Directory binding
- binding to Active Directory domains with invalid service records
- creation of mobile accounts for Active Directory users
- correcting a problem that would cause the Software Update cache to grow excessively
- reliability of services using Grand Central Dispatch
- duplicate serial number alerts on servers with multiple network interfaces