Logic Express 9.1.1
This update improves overall stability and provides numerous fixes and enhancements.
Issues addressed include:
- - Support for 64-bit native mode
- - Compatibility with 64-bit Audio Unit plug-ins
- - File names with over 32 characters are now supported
- - Samples are now mapped correctly when using the “Contiguous Zones” option in the EXS editor
- The update is recommended for all users of Logic Express 9.
The update is recommended for all users of Logic Express 9.
For detailed information on this update, please visit this website: Logic Express Release Notes