Mac OS X 10.4.6 Combo for PPC
Meet the world’s most advanced operating system. Again. Instantly find what you’re looking for. Get information in an instant with a single click. Mac OS X Tiger delivers 200+ new features which make it easier than ever to find, access and enjoy everything on your computer.
Learn more about Mac OS X.
What’s New in this Version
The 10.4.6 Update is recommended for all users and includes general operating system fixes, as well as specific fixes for the following applications and technologies:
- login and authentication in a variety of network environments
- file access and byte range locking with AFP file sharing
- network access when using proxy server automatic configuration files
- connecting to Cisco VPN servers using IP/Sec
- using Bluetooth wireless devices
- searching iWork and Microsoft Office documents with Spotlight
- saving Word documents automatically when using a network home directory
- creating Automator workflows for iPhoto 6
- synchronizing contacts and calendars to .Mac and mobile phones
- mounting and unmounting iDisk volumes
- compatibility with third party applications and devices
- previous standalone security updates
For detailed information on this Update, please visit this website: About the Mac OS X 10.4.6 Update (combo).
SHA1 MacOSXUpdCombo10.4.6PPC.dmg= c9fde5a23bcebd08149301b7ad300881a563c398
For detailed information on SHA 1 Digest, please visit this website: Mac OS X: How to verify a SHA-1 digest.
For detailed information on Security Updates, please visit this website: Apple security updates.
Important: Please read before installing.
If you use iSync, you should perform a full sync with your devices before installing this update. Mac OS X 10.4.6 Update includes a later version of iSync with several improvements. For more information and before-you-install steps, see iSync 2.2: Read before updating to Mac OS X 10.4.6 or later, or before first sync.