Xserve RAID Admin Tools 1.5.1
RAID Admin is the Xserve RAID’s powerful remote management software that dramatically simplifies setup and monitoring of storage volumes.
This Java-based application provides an intuitive interface for creating protected storage volumes, logging events, managing preferences, and monitoring storage hardware from virtually any networked computer over TCP/IP. Monitoring panes display detailed information on arrays, drives, LUNs, Fibre Channel, network, IP network, thermal, power, and events. You can add new systems to RAID Admin via IP or Apple’s innovative Bonjour technology.
Learn more about Xserve RAID.
What’s New in this Version
The Xserve RAID Admin Tools 1.5.1 Update addresses overall reliability of the RAID Admin software and Xserve RAID firmware. This update is recommended for all Xserve RAID users.
- Support for 750GB Xserve RAID drive modules.
- Changes to ‘Host Cache Flushing’ performance setting are properly saved on RAID controller.
- Fixed SCSI protocol compatibility issues with Windows OS.
- Corrected encoding issue so passwords may now contain any valid Unicode character.
- Fixed updating the current session password after password is changed in system settings.
- ’IDE Error’ event log message details are now correctly displayed in hexadecimal.
- Removed LUN Masking from Advanced panel.
- Closed an unused TCP/IP port (192) on the Controller Module.
Download the Xserve RAID Admin Tools 1.5.1 update as a .tgz archive
Download the Xserve RAID Admin Tools 1.5.1 update as a .zip archive