Boot Camp Support Software 5.1.5621
This download contains the Windows Support Software (Windows Drivers) you need to support 64 bit versions of Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1 on your Mac.
For more information on which operating systems are supported on different Mac systems, click here:http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5634
• The download file is a .zip file. Double click it to uncompress it, if it is not automatically uncompressed.
• Double-click the Boot Camp5 folder.
• Copy the entire contents of the .zip file to the root level of a USB flash drive or hard drive that is formatted with the FAT file system
• When running Windows, locate the Boot Camp folder on the USB media you created in Step 3 and double click to open it.
• Double click on setup to start installing the Boot Camp Support Software.
• When prompted to allow changes, click on Yes and follow the onscreen instructions.
• Installation can take a few minutes. Don't interrupt the installation process. When installation is complete, click Finish in the dialog that appears.
• A system restart dialog box appears. Click Yes to complete the installation.
For more information on Boot Camp, click here: www.apple.com/support/bootcamp
Note: If you are using one of the Macs listed below, you should download Boot Camp Support Software 5.1.5640 instead.
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Mid 2013)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Mid 2013)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013)
- iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
This article has been archived and is no longer updated by Apple. To make sure that you’re using the latest Windows Support Software, use Boot Camp Assistant.