Boot Camp Support Software 4.0.4131
This download contains the Windows Support Software (Windows Drivers) you will need to support Windows 7 on your Mac.For more information on which operating systems are supported on different Mac systems, click here. : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5634
- The download file is a .zip file. Double click it to uncompress it.
- Double-click the Boot Camp disk image.
- Copy the entire contents of the .zip file to the root level of a USB flash drive or hard drive that is formatted with the FAT file system. For detailed information about this update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5628
- When running Windows, locate the Boot Camp folder on the USB media you created in Step 3 and double click to open it.
- Double click on setup to start installing the Boot Camp Support Software.
- When prompted to allow changes, click on Yes and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Installation can take a few minutes. Don't interrupt the installation process. When installation is complete, click Finish in the dialog that appears.
- A system restart dialog box appears. Click Yes to complete the installation.