Mac OS X Server v10.6.8 Update v1.1
The 10.6.8 update is recommended for all servers currently running Snow Leopard Server. This update includes general operating system fixes, as well as specific fixes for:
- properly displaying videos in Wiki pages when viewed from Firefox or Internet Explorer browsers
- reliability of using sharepoints with Time Machine
- reliability of vacation mail notices
- improved reliability of processing international character encodings in iCal Server
- improved authentication support when accessing iCal Server from iOS devices
- properly enabling previous updates in Software Update Server
- improved reliability for cascading Software Update Servers
See this article on how to verify the authenticity of this update.
For detailed information on this update, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4560.
For detailed information on security updates, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222.