Mac OS X v10.6.7 Update for early 2011 MacBook Pro
The Mac OS X 10.6.7 Update for MacBook Pro is recommended for all early 2011 MacBook Pro models. It includes general operating system fixes for Mac OS X Snow Leopard that enhance the stability, compatibility, performance, and security of your Mac, including fixes that:
- Improve the reliability of Back to My Mac
- Resolve an issue when transferring files to certain SMB servers
- Address various minor Mac App Store bugs
- Address minor FaceTime performance issues
- Improve graphics stability and external display compatibility
See this article on how to verify the authenticity of this update.
For detailed information on this update, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4472
For information on the security content of this update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
Note: This update is only for 2011 Early MacBook Pro computers.
For Mac OS X 10.6.7 please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/DL13633