DVD Studio Pro 1.5.2 for Mac OS X: Information and Download
This article contains a software link to DVD Studio Pro 1.5.2 for Mac OS X.
This Document contains system requirements and information on getting the latest up-to date news about DVD Studio Pro 1.5.2.
For the latest information on product updates, tips and techniques, third-party software, and qualified third-party devices, visit the DVD Studio Pro Web site at www.apple.com/finalcutstudio/dvdstudiopro/.
For the latest technical information, visit the DVD Studio Pro Support Web site at www.apple.com/support/dvdstudiopro/index.html.
Note: To join a discussion list for DVD video authors, visit www.lists.apple.com/mailman/listinfo/dvdlist/.
- Edited video files in MPEG 1, MPEG 2 or QuickTime format, and edited audio files in PCM, MPEG 1 Layer 2, or AC-3 format; or video creation and editing software, such as Final Cut Pro or any video and audio editing programs that support QuickTime and its component technology
Tips for burning a DVD
To prevent errors when burning a DVD disc, do the following:
- Quit all other open applications.
- Open the System Preferences Energy Saver and set sleep to never so that your hard disk will not go to sleep.
- Turn off AppleTalk, File Sharing, and Web Sharing in the Network system preferences.
Before you update to DVD Studio Pro 1.5.2
Make sure you do the following before you update the software:
- Turn off any security software that you may have installed on your computer.
- Turn off any virus-protection software that you may have installed on your computer.
Latest information and compatibility updates
After you install DVD Studio Pro, you can view important late-breaking information about using the application. To do this:
- Open the DVD Studio Pro application, choose DVD Studio Pro Help from the Help menu. On the right side of the DVD Studio Pro Help page, click the More link under News. This takes you to the News about DVD Studio Pro page where you can find the latest information about the software, compatibility, and updates.
- Another valuable source for up-to-date information is the DVD Studio Pro Web site. You can go to this site by clicking the Go link under @Apple.com on the DVD Studio Pro Help page, by clicking the link on the News about DVD Studio Pro page, or by visiting www.apple.com/finalcutstudio/dvdstudiopro/.
For help with downloading, see Software downloads: Formats and common error messages.
All software available from this site is covered by a software license agreement included with this software.
Keywords: kaswu kbdload kmosX kdvdpro