Mac OS X Update Combo 10.1.3: Information and Download
This article contains the Mac OS X Update Combo 10.1.3 information and a link to the Mac OS X Update Combo 10.1.3 software.
- This update can be used to update from any version of Mac OS X 10.1 (Mac OS X 10.1, Mac OS X 10.1.1, or Mac OS X 10.1.2).
- If updating from Mac OS X 10.1, you must install Security Update 10-19-01 then Installer update for Mac OS X 10.1 prior to installing this update.
Update 10.1.3 delivers enhancements that improve the reliability of Mac OS X applications, important security features and includes new and updated support for a variety of Digital Hub peripheral devices. Specific updates include:
Peripheral Device Support
- Updated and new USB and FireWire device support, including FireWire-based digital cameras.
- Expanded support for QPS, EZQuest, LaCie, Yamaha, MCE Technologies and Sony CD disc recording devices.
- PC Card storage devices, including media readers.
Graphics and OpenGL Improvements:
- DVD Playback on external VGA displays on PowerBook G4.
- Hardware accelerated video mirroring support for PowerBook G4.
- PowerBook video mirroring will be on by default when connecting to a new display.
- Improvements for iTunes when the full screen visualizer is used.
Networking and Security Improvements:
- Login authentication support for LDAP and Active Directory services
- OpenSSH version 3.0.2p1
- WebDAV support for Digest authentication.
- Mail includes support for SSL encryption and CRAM-MD5 authentication
- Improved AFP and SMB networking
- Apache web server v1.3.22
- IrDA modem support for FireWire-based PowerBook models
- Airport v2.0.1
- AppleScript v1.8
For help with downloading, see Software downloads: Formats and common error messages.
All software available from this site is covered by a software license agreement included with this software.
Keywords: kbdload kmosX ksysupdate