OpenGL 1.2.1: Information and Download
This article contains information about OpenGL 1.2.1 document and a link to the OpenGL 1.2.1 software.
OpenGL for Macintosh enables your computer to display three-dimensional graphics using applications designed to take advantage of OpenGL. Mac Games are more real, more powerful, and more fun.
What's New in OpenGL 1.2.1
- OpenGL 1.2 standard
- New extensions
- Hardware transform, clipping and lighting
- Better AGP texture management
- Improved performance
To install OpenGL, double-click the "Installer" icon in the "OpenGL Install" folder and follow the on-screen instructions.
To reinstall OpenGL, open the "OpenGL Install" folder and double-click the "Installer" icon.
- Open the "OpenGL Install" folder and double-click the Installer icon.
- Choose Custom Remove from the pop-up menu.
- Click the box next to each item to put a check in it.
- Click Remove.
- Restart your computer.
More information about OpenGL is available at http://developer.apple.com/