Mac OS X Server v10.6.4 iMac (Mid 2010)
The 10.6.4 update is recommended for all servers currently running Snow Leopard Server version 10.6.3. It includes Wiki Server Update 1.0, Safari 5 and general operating system fixes that enhance the stability, compatibility and security of your server, as well as specific fixes for:
- CalDAV querying of email addresses with Active Directory and Open Directory servers.
- Stability and reliability accessing Wiki Server pages.
- View movies on Wiki Server with Safari on iPad.
- Accessing publicly accessible Wikis when logged in to the Wiki Server.
- Listing blogs on Wiki Server.
- Vacation mail notices that span across multiple days.
- Updates from Software Update Server viewable by clients.
- Stability and reliability to Software Update Server synchronization.
- Downloading of software updates by Software Update Server.
- Creating NetInstall images which include iLife updater packages.
- Address issues copying, renaming, or deleting files on SMB file servers.
- Improve reliability of VPN connections.
- Resolves compatibility and performance-related graphics issues.
- Improves compatibility with large-format SDXC memory cards.
For more detailed information about the Mac OS X Server 10.6.4 Update, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4151
For information on the security content of the Mac OS X Server 10.6.4 Update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222