Mac OS X Server v10.6.4 Update (v.1.1)
The 10.6.4 update is recommended for all servers currently running Snow Leopard Server version 10.6. It includes Safari 5 and general operating system fixes that enhance the stability, compatibility and security of your server, as well as specific fixes for:
- CalDAV querying of email addresses with Active Directory and Open Directory servers
- stability and reliability accessing Wiki Server pages
- view movies on Wiki Server with Safari on iPad
- accessing publicly accessible Wikis when logged in to the Wiki Server
- listing blogs on Wiki Server
- vacation mail notices that span across multiple days
- updates from Software Update Server viewable by clients
- stability and reliability to Software Update Server synchronization
- downloading of software updates by Software Update Server
- creating NetInstall images which include iLife updater packages
- address issues copying, renaming, or deleting files on SMB file servers
- improve reliability of VPN connections
For detailed information about this update, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4151.
For information on the security content of this update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222.