Use audio descriptions in Settings
- Go to Settings > Accessibility.
- Tap Audio Descriptions.
- Turn on Audio Description.
Turn on audio descriptions in the Apple TV app
- Open the Apple TV app.
- While watching a video, tap the screen to reveal the playback controls.
- Choose the audio-described track you want to use.
If you don’t see audio descriptions
- Not all videos include audio description tracks. Check the documentation of the video you're using to see if it includes these features.
- Some third-party websites and apps provide custom audio controls for videos. If you can't see audio controls when viewing video from a website, take a look at the documentation, contact the website owner or get in touch with the app developer for more information.
- Find out if a film or TV programme has audio-described content.
If you've turned off audio description but still hear menu description, VoiceOver may be turned on. Find out how to turn off VoiceOver.
Find out how to turn on audio descriptions on a different device:
- Turn on audio descriptions on Mac.
- Turn on audio descriptions on Windows PC.
- Turn on audio descriptions on Apple TV.
The Apple TV app isn't available in all countries or regions. Find out where the Apple TV app is available.