Check here first
Depending on the product, you can find your serial number:
- On the surface of your product.
- In iTunes, if your product syncs with iTunes.
- On a Mac, by choosing About This Mac from the Apple menu.
- On an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, iPod, or Apple Watch, in Settings > General > About.
If you don't have your product or it won't turn on
- If you have your product's original packaging, you can check the barcode to find the serial number.
- If you have an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or iPod, you can get the serial number from the Devices tab in iTunes preferences.
- You can also find your product's serial number on the original product receipt or invoice.
You can also choose a product below for details about finding the serial number:
Apple registration numbers and Apple hardware product serial numbers might have the number "0" (zero), but never the letter "O." Serial numbers don't have the number "1" (one) or the letter "i."