- Go to Settings > Wi-Fi, and make sure Wi-Fi is turned on. Then tap Other.
- Enter the exact name of the network, then tap Security.
- Choose the security type. Not all hidden networks are secure. If you're not sure, check with your network administrator.
- Tap Other Network to return to the previous screen.
- Enter the network password in the Password field, then tap Join.
After you join the network, you'll see a blue checkmark next to the network and the connected Wi-Fi icon in the upper corner of your display.