To receive a 0% APR installment on eligible products from apple.com, the Apple Store app, or an Apple Store, you must choose Apple Card Monthly Installments as your payment option at checkout.2 If you choose to pay for your eligible Apple purchase all at once with your Apple Card, that purchase will not receive 0% APR and instead will be subject to the standard purchase APR assigned to your Apple Card.
iPhone or Apple Watch
If you buy an iPhone or Apple Watch using Apple Card Monthly Installments, you'll have one installment every month for twenty-four months.
iPad, Mac, and Displays
If you buy an iPad, Mac, Pro Display XDR, or Studio Display using Apple Card Monthly Installments, you'll have one installment every month for twelve months.
Eligible Mac models include MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, iMac Pro, Mac Pro, Mac mini, and Mac Studio.
Apple TV, AirPods, and Beats Flex Wireless Earphones
If you buy any of these products using Apple Card Monthly Installments, you'll have one installment every month for six months.
- Apple Pencil
- iPad Keyboard
- Pro Stand, VESA Mount Adapter
- Apple Afterburner Card
- Apple Branded iPhone Case
- Apple Watch Bands
- Apple Branded iPad Cover
- Apple Branded Mac Cover
- MagSafe Charger
- MagSafe Battery Pack
- Apple Branded MagSafe iPhone Case
- Apple Branded iPhone Leather Wallet with MagSafe
If you buy any of these products using Apple Card Monthly Installments, you'll have one installment every month for twelve months.
- If you purchase AppleCare when you purchase an eligible product by choosing Apple Card Monthly Installments as your payment method, a separate 0% APR installment is created for AppleCare. However, if you purchase AppleCare with Apple Card in a later transaction, you must pay in full, and that purchase will be subject to your standard purchase APR (i.e. not 0% APR). Variable APRs for Apple Card, other than Apple Card Monthly Installments, range from 11.74% to 22.74% based on creditworthiness. Rates as of June 1, 2022. Taxes and shipping are not included in Apple Card Monthly Installments and are subject to your standard purchase APR.
- Apple Card Monthly Installments (ACMI) is a 0% APR payment option available only in the U.S. to select at checkout for certain Apple products purchased at Apple Store locations, apple.com, the Apple Store app, or by calling 1-800-MY-APPLE, and is subject to credit approval and credit limit. See above for more information about eligible products. Variable APRs for Apple Card other than ACMI range from 11.74% to 22.74% based on creditworthiness. Rates as of June 1, 2022. If you choose the pay-in-full or one-time-payment option for an ACMI eligible purchase instead of choosing ACMI as the payment option at checkout, that purchase will be subject to the variable APR assigned to your Apple Card. Taxes and shipping are not included in ACMI and are subject to your card’s variable APR. See the Apple Card Customer Agreement for more information. ACMI is not available for purchases made online at the following special stores: Apple Employee Purchase Plan, participating corporate Employee Purchase Programs, Apple at Work for small businesses, Government, and Veterans and Military Purchase Programs, or on refurbished devices. iPhone activation required on iPhone purchases made at an Apple Store with one of these national carriers: AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, or T-Mobile.