Get Apple News+
Apple News+ is available only in Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States. If you want to share your Apple News+ subscription with your family, you can set up Family Sharing in the Settings app.
Learn more about Apple News+ and Apple News+ pricing.
How to subscribe in the News App
- Open the News app.
- On your iPad or Mac, tap or click News+ in the sidebar. If you don't see the sidebar, tap or click the sidebar button . On your iPhone or iPod touch, tap News+ at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap or click the trial subscription offer. (One trial per Apple ID.)
- If asked, sign in with the Apple ID that you use for App Store and iTunes Store purchases. If you don't have an Apple ID, follow the prompts to create one. Learn what to do if you forgot your Apple ID or you're not sure whether you have one.
- If asked, confirm your billing information. You might need to add a valid payment method.
- If asked, agree to the terms and conditions.