Add Live Listen to Control Center
To use Live Listen, you need to add it to Control Center:
- Go to Settings > Control Center.
- Scroll down and tap the Add button next to the Hearing button .
- Tap Settings to save the changes.
Use Live Listen
- Open Control Center on your iPhone or iPod touch, or your iPad.
- Tap the Hearing button .
- Tap Live Listen.
- Place your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch in front of the person that you want to hear. Make sure to adjust the volume on your device if you can't hear well enough.
You can also see your headphone audio levels in real time as you're listening to content. You can quickly glance to see detailed decibel-level information.
To use Live Listen with an external wired microphone, connect the microphone to the Lightning port or headphone jack on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
If you can't connect to your AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, Powerbeats Pro, or Beats Fit Pro, or if Live Listen won't turn on, make sure that Bluetooth is on and that your headphones are charged.
Learn about Live Listen with Made for iPhone hearing aids.