We’re sorry your Apple Watch isn’t working as it should.
After you’ve contacted Apple for service, you’ll receive a kit that contains everything you need to return your Apple Watch to Apple.
Before you ship your Apple Watch
Pack your Apple Watch using the included packaging materials
- Place your Apple Watch into the white box. Do not include the band, Link Bracelet, or other accessories.
- Fold down the top of the white box. You should be able to see the face of your Apple Watch through the clear window in the top of the box.
- Put the lid on the white box.
- Place the white box into the brown box.
- Fold down and secure the lid of the brown box.
- Tape the brown box closed.
Ship your Apple Watch to Apple
- Remove the pre-applied top label from the box (that’s your copy). Make sure the return shipping label remains on the box.
- Find the name of the courier on the return shipping label.
- Visit the courier’s website to schedule a pickup or find a drop-off location.*
- Get a receipt from the courier.
- Check the status of your service request.
*Apple is not responsible for any damage during shipping if the package is not properly sealed or is delivered to the courier in poor condition.
Use your repaired or replaced Apple Watch
- Hold your Apple Watch near your phone.
- Pair your Apple Watch. When you pair your Apple Watch, you will be given the option to restore it from a backup if you made one.
© 2018 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Watch, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. AppleCare and iCloud are service marks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective companies.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS
1. An estimate for repairs, as required (section 9844 of the California Business and Professions Code), shall be given to the customer by the service dealer in writing. The service dealer may not charge for work done or parts supplied in excess of the estimate without the prior consent of the customer. Where provided in writing the service dealer may charge a reasonable fee for services provided in determining the nature of the malfunction in preparation of a written estimate for repair. For information, contact the Bureau of Electronic and Appliance Repair, Department of Consumer Affairs, Sacramento, CA 95814.
2. A buyer of this product in California has the right to have this product serviced and repaired during the warranty period. The warranty period will be extended for the number of whole days that the product has been out of the buyer's hands for warranty repairs. If a defect exists during the warranty period, the warranty will not expire until the defect has been fixed. The warranty period also will be extended if the warranty repairs have not been performed due to delays caused by circumstances beyond the control of the buyer, or if the warranty repairs did not remedy the defect and the buyer notifies the manufacturer or seller of the failure of the repairs within 60 days after they were completed. If, after a reasonable number of attempts, the defect has not been fixed, the buyer may return this product for a replacement or a refund subject, in either case, to deduction of a reasonable charge for usage. The time extension does not affect the protection or remedies the buyer has under other laws.