Data and privacy tools
Sign in with your Apple ID at privacy.apple.com to access privacy management tools on your Data and Privacy page.
The complete set of self-service tools is available to customers in over 240 countries and regions around the world and includes options to:
- Get a copy of the data that you store with Apple that's associated with your Apple ID.
- Deactivate your Apple ID temporarily.
- Delete your Apple ID—and the data associated with it—permanently.
- Request a correction to your personal data.
- Learn about the types of data that Apple collects.
To ensure that we’re meeting our own high standards for protecting the data we store on your behalf, we’ve conducted a comprehensive review of the instances where we collect and hold your data. As a result, Apple products include new and updated data and privacy statements that make it easier than ever to understand how Apple will use your personal information. We show you these statements before you sign in with your Apple ID or turn on any new features that use your data. This information is also available at www.apple.com/legal/privacy/data.
We’re proud of our commitment to privacy and will continue to apply our industry-leading, privacy-by-design standard to ensure that great experiences don’t come at the expense of your privacy and security. For more information, visit apple.com/privacy.