The macOS High Sierra 10.13.2 Update improves the security, stability, and compatibility of your Mac, and is recommended for all users.
- Improves compatibility with certain third-party USB audio devices.
- Improves VoiceOver navigation when viewing PDF documents in Preview.
- Improves compatibility of Braille displays with Mail.
- Improves performance when using credentials stored in the keychain to access SharePoint websites that use NTLM authentication.
- Resolves an issue that prevented the Mac App Store and other processes invoked by Launch Daemons from working on networks that use proxy information defined in a PAC file.
- If you change your Active Directory user password outside of Users & Groups preferences, the new password can now be used to unlock your FileVault volume (previously, only the old password would unlock the volume).
- Improves compatibility with SMB home directories when the share point contains a dollar sign in its name.
See Apple Security Updates for detailed information about the security content of this update.