Buy an AppleCare plan online
Get coverage for your eligible iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, AirPods, or other device.
Buy an AppleCare plan on your device
- On your iPhone or iPad, open Settings. Or on your Mac, choose the Apple menu (), then choose System Settings.*
- Go to General > About.
- Tap AppleCare+ Coverage Available. If you don't see AppleCare+ Coverage Available, check to make sure that your device is eligible.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete your purchase. You can see the price of the AppleCare plan when you follow these steps.
* If you can't find System Settings, choose About this Mac > Support, then click the Add button.
- If you still need help buying an AppleCare plan, contact Apple Support.
- In most countries and regions, you can buy AppleCare+ within 60 days of your device purchase. In Japan, you can buy AppleCare+ within 30 days of your device purchase. In China mainland, you can buy AppleCare+ on your device within 7 days of your device purchase or in an Apple Store within 60 days of your device purchase. (At the Apple Store, you'll need to bring your proof of purchase, and we'll inspect the device.)
- In some countries and regions, you can buy an AppleCare Protection Plan within 1 year of your purchase of an eligible Mac, Apple TV, or other device.
Apple's Limited Warranty and AppleCare plan benefits are in addition to your consumer law rights. Not all products and buying options are available in all countries or regions.