See Latest Activity
Stay up to date on everyone’s recent activity in collaborative presentations and get notifications when others join, comment, or make changes.
Collaborate in Messages
Easily share and see updates about your presentation in Messages. Send a message or start a FaceTime call right from a collaborative presentation.
Choose your own live video background for a dramatic effect or quickly isolate an image’s subject.*
Quickly insert objects, find settings, and get to your favorite tools with the customizable toolbar in Keynote on iPad.*
- Find common actions like print, rename, and more in the new document menu on iPad.
- Work across multiple presentations more easily with Stage Manager on supported iPad models.*
- Style charts with additional controls for colors, lines, and number formats.
- Additional options for printing and exporting PDFs.
Get complete step-by-step instructions and information on all the features in Keynote:
* Requires iPadOS 16
New in Keynote 12.1 for iPhone and iPad
- Skip or unskip all slides in a collapsed group.
New in Keynote 12.0 for iPhone and iPad
- Enlarge slides to a maximum zoom level of 400 percent.
- Edit font size more precisely with up to two decimal places.
New in Keynote 11.2 for iPhone and iPad
- Use the camera in your iPhone or iPad to show yourself right on your slides.
- Allow participants to take turns controlling a shared presentation from their own device.
- With radar charts, visually compare multiple variables at once to easily show similarities and differences in your data.
- New slideshow controls provide easy access to the slide navigator, keyboard shortcuts, live video sources, or multi-presenter controls while presenting.
- Drag and drop to copy text, images, and other items between apps on iPhone.1
- Flexible collaboration allows participants to add others to a shared presentation.2
- Instant translation lets you translate selected text in up to 11 languages and add the translation to your presentation with a tap.2
- Audio graph makes charts accessible to people with vision impairments by playing an audio tone that changes pitch to represent different values.2
1. Requires iOS 15
2. Requires iOS 15 or iPadOS 15
New in Keynote 11.1 for iPhone and iPad
- Teachers using the Schoolwork app to assign activities in Keynote can now view student progress, such as time spent.
New in Keynote 11.0 for iPhone and iPad
- Use new editing controls in the Arrange Inspector to adjust the look and placement of objects.
- Use onscreen keypads to enter exact values for text size, spacing, table size, and more.
- Add or remove objects or table cells from a selection by tapping or dragging across them.
- A new option in More > Settings > Editing to always open presentations in edit view.
- Add phone number links to table cells, text objects, and shapes.
- Scribble support for Portuguese, French, Italian, German, and Spanish languages.*
* Requires iPadOS 14.5