Set up iCloud Drive
Import a Music Memo
After setting up iCloud Drive on your devices, you can import a Music Memos recording into a new or existing Logic Pro project:
- Open or create a project in Logic Pro.
- Choose File > Import > Music Memos File.
- Select the recording, then click Import. Logic Pro creates a new track named after the Music Memos recording. The recording is placed as a new region in the timeline as follows:
- If the Music Memos recording is the first region in a new project, Logic Pro asks if you want to import the tempo of the recording into the project. If you import the tempo, the first downbeat of the recording snaps to the downbeat closest to the position of the playhead. If you don't import the tempo, Logic Pro places the recording at the playhead position.
- If the project already has other regions, Logic Pro places the recording at the playhead position.