Check here first
Depending on the product, you can find its serial number in one or more of these ways.
- Check the surface of your product for a printed serial number.
- On Mac, choose Apple menu > System Settings (or System Preferences) > About This Mac.
- On iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch, go to Settings > General > About.
- If you use the Finder or iTunes to sync your device with your computer, plug your device into your computer, then select your device in the Finder or iTunes.
If you don't have your product or it won't turn on
- If you have your product's original packaging, you can check the barcode to find the serial number.
- You can also find your product's serial number on the original product receipt or invoice.
You can also choose a product below for details about finding the serial number:
Apple registration numbers and Apple hardware product serial numbers might have the number "0" (zero), but never the letter "O."