- New ability to filter the object list by typing object names. Learn more
- Performance and stability improvements.
What’s new in Keynote for Mac 7.2
- Enhance your documents using a library of over 500 professionally drawn shapes. Learn more
- Reply to comments and join threaded conversations. Learn more
- New auto-correction and text replacement options save time while typing. Learn more
- Edit presenter notes while displaying slides in Light Table view.
- Scroll anywhere with new pan and zoom options. Learn more
- Improved support for Hebrew and Arabic languages.
- The Stock and Currency functions now return data from the previous market day’s. Learn more
What’s new in Keynote for Mac 7.1
- New Object List makes it easy to select, edit, and organize objects even on complex slides. Learn more
- New option to display presenter notes on black background makes them easier to read while presenting in low-light settings.
- Quickly open password-protected documents using Touch ID on the new MacBook Pro with Touch Bar. Learn more
- Easily replace fonts throughout an entire presentation.
- New leader lines make pie charts easier to read.
- New stock and currency functions provide up-to-date securities data in tables. Learn more
- Post interactive presentations on Medium, WordPress, and other websites. Learn more
- Import Keynote 1.0 presentations. Learn more
- Customize dates, times, and currencies for your language or region.
What’s new in Keynote for Mac 7.0
- Real-time collaboration (feature in beta).
- Keynote Live lets you present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, and from iCloud.com. Learn more
- Open and edit Keynote ’05 presentations. Learn more
- Use tabs to work with multiple presentations in one window.
- Wide color gamut image support.