There are two ways to remove an AirPort Base station from the Network view.
Use the Forget button
- Select the AirPort base station in the Network Setup screen by tapping it.
- Tap the Forget button in the subsequent screen.
If the issue persists, use the next set of steps.
Quit and re-open AirPort Utility
- Press the Home button to return to the Home screen.
- Double-tap the Home button to display recent apps.
- Tap and hold AirPort Utility until the red minus appears.
- Tap the red minus icon to quit the app.
- Press the Home button.
- Tap AirPort Utility to open it again.