Mac OS X v10.6: SuperDrive Update 2.1 unexpectedly quits after the computer restarts
When some computers restart after updating to Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard, the previously-applied SuperDrive Update 2.1 automatically runs and then may unexpectedly quit.
This article has been archived and is no longer updated by Apple.
To resolve this issue, perform the following procedure:
- From the Apple () menu, choose System Preferences.
- Choose Accounts from the View menu.
- Select the Admin account.
- Click the Login Items tab.
- Select the SuperDrive Update 2.1 checkbox to highlight it.
- Click the minus sign to remove the update from the list.