Note: These improvements are already included in Mac OS X Server 10.6.4 Update v1.1.
The Wiki Server Update 1.0 includes the following improvements:
- Fixes pages that were last edited by users who have high-bit characters in their full name. High-bit characters are "extended ASCII" characters such as ü or é.
- Allows access to wiki group calendars from the iCal application.
- Prevents wikis and blogs from becoming inaccessible after migrating from Leopard Server to Snow Leopard Server.
- Fixes an issue that could prevent the Wiki service from rebuilding its index (globalindex.db).
- Allows users to access wikis using a secondary shortname (alias).
- Shows private blogs to the blog owner.
Note: If wikis that were created in Mac OS X Server v10.5 are still not available after installing this update, please see this article.