iOS 6 and earlier: Locate the sixth group of settings, which contains four options. Tap the third option.
- On the Home screen, locate and tap the icon that shows the image of a gear.
- When the following screen appears, tap the section that shows a similar gear icon.
- iOS 7: Locate the fifth group of settings, which contains three options. Tap the last option.
- On the next screen, tap the first option.
- Pick your language from the list and tap the bright blue icon in the upper right.
- After a few seconds, your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch should return to the Home screen and display the language you selected.