Turn on Background Sounds
- Open Control Center and tap the Hearing Devices button . If you don't see the Hearing Devices button, learn how to add it to Control Center.
- Tap Background Sounds to turn it on.
- Tap the name of the current sound to view other sounds, then tap a sound name to listen to a preview. After you choose a sound, tap outside of the card to go back.
- Tap outside of the card again when you're done.
If you use Headphone Accommodations, your current settings are automatically applied to Background Sounds.
Turn off Background Sounds
- Open Control Center and tap the Hearing Devices button .
- Tap Background Sounds to turn it off.