How to see lyrics on your Android
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Play a song from the Apple Music catalog.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the song that's playing.
- To show or hide lyrics, tap Lyrics at the bottom of your screen.
- If available, time-synced lyrics will automatically appear on your screen.
- If time-synced lyrics aren’t available, then you might see the full lyrics for the song instead.
If you don't see lyrics on your Android
If the Lyrics button is grayed out, you’re playing a song that's not from the Apple Music catalog, lyrics aren’t available for that song, or you're not connected to the internet.
How to report missing or incorrect lyrics
- While viewing time-synced lyrics, touch and hold a verse.
- In the share sheet that appears, tap the lines that you want to report.
- At the bottom of the share sheet, tap Report a Concern.
- Follow the onscreen steps to report your concern.
Learn how to see lyrics on other devices
Apple Music availability might vary by country or region. Learn what's available in your country or region.