If you choose to enable Improve EV Routing, Apple may collect the following information:
• If a battery charge stop was added to your route
• If your battery died during any portion of your route
• The remaining percentage of your battery
• How long your vehicle will take to charge at a given battery charge stop on your route
• The remaining travel range of your vehicle
• Data about your vehicle’s energy consumption
This will enable Apple to better evaluate the accuracy of our battery charge estimations. Apple will retain this data only in anonymous form to improve EV Routing and other Apple location-based products and services. You can turn off Improve EV Routing at any time by going to Settings > Maps > Improve EV Routing.