Pair an Xbox controller to your Apple device
Learn how to pair your Xbox Wireless Controller to your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Apple TV, or Mac.
See which wireless controllers are supported
- Xbox Wireless Controller with Bluetooth (Model 1708)
- Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
- Xbox Adaptive Controller
- Xbox Wireless Controller Series S and Series X
Pair a controller to your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac
- Press the Xbox button to turn on your controller.
- Press and hold the Connect button for a few seconds to put your controller into pairing mode.
- Follow the steps to pair a controller to your iOS or iPadOS device, Apple TV, or Mac.
If your controller doesn’t connect or work as expected