Use Siri to find saved passwords
You can use Siri to view your passwords by saying something like "Hey Siri, show my passwords." If you're looking for the password to a specific app or website, you can also ask Siri. For example, "Hey Siri, what is my Hulu password?"
View saved passwords in Settings
- Tap Settings, then select Passwords & Accounts.
- Tap Website & App Passwords.
- Use Face ID or Touch ID when prompted.
- To see a password, select a website.
- To delete a saved password, tap Edit. Then select a website and tap Delete.
- To update a password, tap a website. Then tap Edit to update the saved password.
Save your passwords across your devices
Auto-fill your Safari usernames and passwords, credit cards, Wi-Fi passwords, and more on any device you approve. iCloud Keychain keeps your passwords and other secure information updated across your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac.
Use AutoFill to store credit card information
AutoFill automatically enters things like your previously saved credit card details, contact information from the Contacts app, and more.