Remove thin protective films from the face shield and forehead band by peeling from either edge
Either side of the face shield can act as the front.
Align your preferred slots on the face shield and forehead band
Thread the strap through the slots and pull to adjust
Repeat on other side
Adjust your face shield
Wear the face shield in addition to other personal protective equipment
Clean and reuse your face shield
When using your face shield:
- Avoid exposure to high heat.
- Handle gently to prevent drops and scratches.
- Refrain from sharing it with others.
The following parts and their materials can come in contact with your body during use:
- The strap is made of Silicone (latex-free1).
- The forehead band and face shield contain either Clear PET or PETG.
You can sanitize and reuse your face shield. It has been evaluated to be compatible with the following chemicals2:
- 70% Ethanol
- 70% Isopropyl Alcohol
- 6% Bleach3
- 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
1 Contact with natural rubber latex may result in allergic reactions. Non-silicone materials may degrade quickly.
2 Avoid mixing chemicals.
3 May leave a residue on the face shield.
- Watch a video to see how to assemble your face shield.
- You can print a copy of the in-box instructions for your face shield.
- Learn how to make your own face shield.
- If you need additional assistance with your face shield, please email email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Intended to be worn with personal protective equipment per your institution's standards. This product has not been tested or qualified to prevent or reduce infection, and does not provide particulate filtration. Not intended for use in surgical settings. This product has not been disinfected or cleaned. Non-sterile. Avoid exposure to high heat. Should not be shared with others. This product has been evaluated to be compatible with common cleaning chemicals.
This product has not been FDA cleared or approved. The product has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by healthcare providers as personal protective equipment. This product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use under Section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 USC 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.