Cancel Apple Music or Apple TV+ on the web
- To cancel Apple Music, go to music.apple.com. To cancel Apple TV+, go to tv.apple.com.
- Tap or click Sign In, then sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Tap or click the account icon or your photo at the top of the page, then tap or click Settings.
- Scroll down to the Subscriptions section and click Manage. Follow the onscreen instructions to cancel the subscription.
Cancel subscriptions on a Windows PC
If you have a PC, you can cancel iCloud storage and other subscriptions from Apple, like Apple Music, Apple TV+, and subscriptions to apps from the App Store.
Cancel your iCloud storage plan
You can cancel your iCloud storage plan on your Windows PC. If you don't have iCloud for Windows, download iCloud for Windows or contact Apple Support.
Use iTunes to cancel other subscriptions
- On your PC, open iTunes. If you don't have iTunes, download iTunes for Windows.
- From the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account, then choose View My Account. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click View Account.
- Scroll to the Settings section. Next to Subscriptions, click Manage.
- Click Edit next to the subscription that you want.
- Click Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, then the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
Cancel more subscriptions without a Windows PC
Contact Apple Support to cancel your subscriptions.
- Cancel a subscription on your iPhone, Mac, or other Apple device.
- Canceling subscriptions is slightly different in Israel, South Africa, and Turkey. Learn about special circumstances for these countries and regions.