After you’ve contacted Apple for service, you’ll receive a kit that contains everything you need to return your product to Apple.
Before you ship your HomePod
Pack your HomePod
- Take the foam insert out of the box provided.
- Put your HomePod into the box.
- Put the foam insert back into the box, threading the cord through the slit in the insert.
- Roll the cord up inside the hole at the top of the foam insert.
- Close the lid of the box. Then, remove the tape provided from its backing.
- Use the tape provided to seal the box as shown.
Ship your HomePod to Apple
- Print the shipping label that Apple provided when you requested service.
- Take shipping label and your packaged HomePod to Australia Post.
- Australia Post will package your product and provide you a receipt to confirm your product return.*
- Track your repair.
*Apple is not responsible for any damage during shipping.
Use your HomePod after service
- Make note of your new HomePod serial number. Your replacement Apple product is covered by a 90-day service warranty, or the remainder of your original product warranty or AppleCare plan, whichever is longer. Australia or New Zealand consumer law will also apply to your replacement product in those countries.
- Set up and use your new HomePod.
© 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and HomePod are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. AppleCare is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions.